Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Save the date ideas - Fridge magnet

Now, I know fridge magnets are not hugely original anymore, but I still think they are hard to beat in terms of a cool reminder of your wedding that will be sure to 'stick around'!  They seem to be the only save the dates that have remained in pride of place in my kitchen, which this morning made me think I should have a look for some unusual, funky suppliers. This was when I came across Breadcrumb. Bedcrumb is a great little company, founded in late 2007 by designer/illustrator Heidi Cannon, born out of a love of colour, illustration and retro glamour. All of the unique prints and designs are taken from Heidi’s original scribblings and every product is made with love and attention to detail in the UK.  The 'Save the Date' magnets that Breadcrumb supply are unique and beautifully designed but what I like the most is that they arrive attached to a lovely card, ready to be sent to each of your guests.
Priced at £2.50 each they are not a cheap solution, but considering all the artwork and printing is sorted for you I think they are actually pretty good value.  They do also offer a discount for larger orders, so make sure you ask.
Breadcrumb also design a great range of other unique wedding bits and pieces, including wedding invitations, RSVP cards, favours, place cards, wish tree tags, thank you cards, wedding signs... you name it. So even if save the date fridge magnets are not taking your fancy be sure to have a peek at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment