Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Elisabeth Koch Millinery

I absolutely adore hats! And what better time to make the most of a gorgeous head piece than at your own wedding?  Which is why I wanted to share this with you all... Elisabeth Koch Millinery.
 
 
Elisabeth Koch Millinery is renowned for exceptional and highly skilled handiwork so combined with Elisabeth’s fantastic flair and unique style you are guaranteed a totally unique masterpiece every time. Every single creation is a separate work of art and no two pieces are alike.
If you are not so keen on a hat for the wedding ceremony itself, why not swap your veil later on for an amazing fascinator/hat for the reception?  This is something I wish I would have done for my own wedding.
Elisabeth Koch, although trained in the UK, was born in Atlanta, Georgia to Dutch/Welsh parents. To date, she has lived in the USA, Berlin, Luxembourg, Bombay, London, Amsterdam, Brussels and currently resides in Beijing.  These cities continue to inspire and contribute to her millinery success.  Her name has touched the hearts of many fashionistas all over the world, her creations have been worn by an amazing list of royalty and celebrities (including HRH the Duchess of Cambridge!) and she has featured in high fashion publications around the world.
Elisabeth Koch is the perfect milliner for the mother of the bride / groom too. Elisabeth made a hat for me for my brother’s wedding last September and she provided such a fantastic, personal service.  After sending Elisabeth photos of the wedding outfit I had chosen she created an absolute masterpiece especially for me, combining the style of my dress and jacket with the colour of my shoes.
Bride De Force have also teamed up with Elisabeth Koch Millinery to offer our readers a 10% discount.  (Quote BRIDEDEFORCE).

Contacts:
Email: contact@elisabethkoch.net
Images from Cosmo Bride July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment