Friday, August 10, 2012

Daniella Draper Jewellery


British jewellery designer Daniella Draper offers an amazing, unique range of silver jewellery – all designed and hand made by Daniella herself in the UK.   The collection allows you to build up your own individual assortment (the more the better!) with the option to add silver charms and personalise each piece with stamped quotes to represent your dreams, hopes, feelings, loves and friendships.
My personal favourite are her ‘stack bangles’... they just look amazing en-mass.  I have just one of her ‘stack midi charm bangles’, stacked with other silver bracelets that I have collected over the years, and I absolutely love it.  It is also made more special to me as it has my son’s name and birth date stamped onto it with a star charm attached.   Glancing at it this morning, I thought what a perfect place to find really special bridesmaids presents. Stamped with either a personal message from the bride, the date of your wedding, their name and yours... it would be something for them to treasure from your wedding day.
The men’s jewellery is also fantastic, quirky enough for guys to wear every day and special enough for them to keep forever!  I love this ‘mens signature bangle’. It would work so well stamped with a personal wedding message to your husband-to-be.
With prices starting from £20 it is definitely worth a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment