Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Perfect Wedding Present For The Couple Who Has Everything!

When you are seriously stuck with what to get for that person who has everything, don't fear... I have found the perfect solution! When pondering (for hours on end) about what to buy my sister, Fleur, and her fiance recently my husband came up with a fantastic idea... a double swing for their new garden.  It ticked all of the boxes... something to keep forever, something unusual that no one else would buy and something they could both use.

I then came across Make Me Something Special who created exactly what I wanted.  The beautiful double wooden swing was delivered just two weeks after I ordered it, handmade using the finest English Oak (to make sure it will last) and beautifully carved with their initials and Wedding date.
Make Me Something Special also have other fantastic ideas for personalised Wedding presents, I absolutely love their engraved chopping boards, that would also make great cheese boards... one for my Christmas list!
For 10% discount at Make Me Something Special use the code: BRIDEDEFORCE at the checkout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment