Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Hat Club

A congregation adorned with a sea of enormous hats is in my opinion exactly how a Wedding should be!

As amazing headpiece creations can be seriously expensive, and if you are like me and have minimal storage, I find it makes a lot more sense to hire rather than buy. It also stops me from the temptation of "oh I'll just wear the same one again and again!"

I have recently found The Hat Club, in London... and wow, what a find... it is an Aladdin's cave of fantastic millinery creations, all there for you to hire!
Run by three friends who have a serious passion for hats they have created a fantastic collection that offers quality and originality, and I think they are great value too (priced from just £50).
So, I am sorry if you are not based close enough to London but for those of you who are I definitely recommend a visit.
 For further details see: The Hat Club

No comments:

Post a Comment