Thursday, May 30, 2013

Whimsical Bridesmaid Hairstyles with ghd

I thought I would post a few behind the scenes photos and inspiration pictures for our latest video on the blog today. Hannah and I popped into ghd's studio in Soho for a consultation with ghd stylist Lisa Booth, and she kindly filmed a tutorial video for you all showing how to recreate the gorgeous, whimsical style she designed for my bridesmaids.
I had seen a few different styles I liked and wanted to channel for the bridesmaids look, and Lisa was wonderful and very clever in taking these on board and creating something really unique and fun, yet still comfortable to wear and channelling that super girly, whimsical look I wanted to go for...


My Inspiration...

The style is also really simple to create, and doesn't require many pins, so it's a comfortable one to wear all day. I think it would also be a really pretty choice for a bride, especially for a garden or beach wedding.

The Studio...
Playing around with different styles...

The Shoot...
I really hope you all enjoyed the video! ghd have been kind enough to give us a set of all the products used in this video, and a set of their new eclipse stylers to one lucky viewer. If you head over to our YouTube channel, all of the details are in the video. Good Luck!

*The winner of our last ghd giveaway for the bridal hair tutorial is HattieRose. The winner has been contacted privately*

No comments:

Post a Comment