Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beautiful Flower Girl Dresses

As the fast approaching Wedding of Fleur De Force ties in with the arrival of my baby girl I have to say (ssshhhh, don't tell the Bride!) that I have been somewhat distracted.  Looking for potential outfits for my little one for the big day is just such fun.  I thought Bridesmaid dresses were hard to find but Flower Girl dresses seem to be just as tricky, so when I stumbled upon the wonder of I Love Gorgeous I was hooked.
I Love Gorgeous offer a beautiful collection of timeless dresses. I love the classic styling and wonderfully rich fabrics - something I have found hard to find with other brands.  Another benefit is that they offer dresses that will fit both babies and older children, ideal if you have different ages to dress.
Dresses, available at I Love Gorgeous, are priced from £75-£140.

No comments:

Post a Comment