Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Martin Charles - New Dress Collection

I have been given the chance for a sneak preview of Martin Charles's brand new Wedding Dress Collection and I just couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all.  As one of my absolute favourite Wedding Dress designers, he designed and made my Wedding Dress nearly five years ago now,  his love of 'vintage' really shines through.  With a spin on an early 20th century theme, taking inspiration from the 20’s and 30’s, think Clara Bow mixed with other vintage Hollywood starlets.  Using silk chiffon, French corded and Chantilly laces and crepe matt silks he has really created some master pieces.
To learn more about Martin read his BdF interview and visit www.martincharlesbridalgallery.com. Photography by Sarah Vivienne photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment