Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Perfect Wedding Gift - Coulson Macleod

I hope it is not just me... but I find buying Wedding presents so very tricky.  I am not a huge lover of buying 'off the list', especially if it is a very close friend.  Buying a set of bedding or a collection of cutlery just doesn't feel special enough somehow.  So when I stumbled upon Coulson Macleod I thought I had to share this fantastic find with you all.
Coulson Macleod is one cool art company. Run by husband & wife team; Mark (the Coulson half) & Hannah (the Macleod half). "Mark designs the prints & makes all the tea whilst Hannah chats a lot & drinks all the tea that Mark makes." They design gorgeous typographic (that’s word art between you & I) & illustrative-based artwork that they print onto natural & reclaimed materials including wood, stone, & recycled paper. They also design their own frames, which are individually handmade in Britain by traditional craftsmen. What I find really special is that no two pieces are alike. They like to keep any  imperfections in the materials so your artwork is always guaranteed to be unique and the majority of their prints can be personalised too.
If you are a bride yourself... why not display one of these on your cake table or use it to decorate your venue. Or of course give one to your husband-to-be (which is really a gift to yourself as it will look lovely hanging in your marital home!
Prices range from £15 for an unframed A3 paper print to £299 for a super-sized canvas. Visit their website for more information: www.coulsonmacleod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment