Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Real Movie Themed Wedding

Looking for something a little more 'out of the ordinary' I thought I would share with you the fantastic Wedding of Matt and Jo. They opted for a rather unusual movie theme for their big day which played a huge part in all of the aspects of their Wedding.   Jo walked up the aisle to 'He Sleeps', the love theme from Pretty Woman, and they danced back up the aisle to 'You Make My Dreams Come True' by Hall and Oates from 500 Days of Summer!  Their choice of Wedding car, a '59 Cadillac, fitted perfectly with their ‘classic movie’ theme. It added a real wow factor and a great opportunity for photos.
Jo's three real bride top tips:
1) Don't have too many hair grips in.  I was so pleased with my hair-up as I always wear it down but by 7-8pm my head was hurting so much I had to take it out - I removed 200 kirby grips. Do keep that in mind when choosing your hairstyle.
2) Make your mum have a drink before the meal - this will stop her fussing and help her to relax.  
3) Don't be the last to leave - we made sure we left as the majority of people were coming to say bye, this meant they stayed the extra 2-3 minutes and we had an epic send off!

No comments:

Post a Comment